January 2, 2013

2012... a Year in Review



From the most views to the furthest places, I would like to reflect on the traffic patterns of this past year on my blog. Here is my TOP 4...


Where in the world did you come from in 2012?
1. United States of America
2. Russia
3. United Kingdom
4. Ukraine

The most viewed posts of 2012:

The least viewed posts of 2012:

Posts that received the most Comments:
2. Will JC Penney Become America’s Favorite Store?
3. Giveaway Appreciation

Posts that received No Comments:

With a new year upon us I would like to cover stories, and write about topics you are most interested in. What kinds of post you would like me to cover in 2013? Is there a topic that I haven't covered you would like to hear more about?

It has always been my hope to create a blog where we can have a conversation, I would love to know what you think. Thanks for a great 2012!! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?