1. Anything worth doing is worth doing right! If you have to say,"That's good enough." …it probably isn't!
2. Life doesn't always go as planned...have a Plan B, C and D.
3. Don't rely on others to make you happy...BE happy with who you are first.
4. Handle disappointment with dignity.
5. Don't make excuses for your own bad behavior.
6. If you have to have the last word...make it an apology.
7. Be careful what you say when you are angry...because words DO hurt and even if you are forgiven...they will almost never forget.
8. Pray daily.
9. Don't allow the noise of the world to stop you from hearing the voice of God.
10. Work hard...BE the person you can be proud of!
11. BE a good listener...you never learn anything from talking.
12. If you never get started...you won't get anywhere...wishful thinking never helped anyone.
13. Love one another...don't allow a disagreement to ruin the relationship you have with your siblings. Don't allow anyone else to ruin the relationship you have with one another.
14. Learn to forgive...yourself and others. We all make mistakes.
15. If you can't pay cash...you can't afford it.
16. Ask questions...don't assume.
17. Know what's going on in the world...watch local and world news.
18. ALWAYS know who your president, vice-president, speaker of the house, and state representatives are.
20. BE the difference you want to see in the world.
21. Create a home your family can feel safe and loved in.
22. Apologize to your children when you've had an impatient moment that you are not proud of...they will respect you for realizing your own mistakes.
23. Say what you mean, mean what you say.
24. Behave and act like a lady...or gentlemen!
25. If you swear, you just sound unintelligent.
26. Hold the door for the person coming through behind you.
27. There's always someone whose needs are greater than your own...Be grateful everyday.
28. It is your job to make sure your wife/husband and children get to heaven.
29. Smile...yours may be the only smiling face a person sees today.
30. Don't worry about things you have no control over.
31. Tell people who mean a lot to you that you love them...life has no guarantees and you may never get the opportunity again.
32. You have opportunities, many people in other countries do not have...don't take it for granted.
33. Your only job while you are young, is to do well in school...take advantage of the "free education" while you can!
34. Be kind